Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Newby

Yeah, so, I'm new at this whole Blog world, but I tell you what...BRACE yourself because you have no idea of what's to come. I have titled this site "Random Thoughts." You see, I live a rather strange but outgoing, interesting life and I feel its my purpose in life to share the crazy things I do, or that seems to plop into my lap. So sit back, enjoy the ride...there's so much that awaits you!!!!!


FYI: Getting out of class at 10pm sucks! Officially I am tired, yet can't seem to figure out what I can constitute as a good wholesome dinner, I mean come on, it's bedtime! On another note...all in favor of taking my Psychology test tomorrow night...PLEASE any takers???

I'll leave you with this... Snuffers on Friday!!!! It's the place to be! If you have no clue what I'm talking about then you must realize the wonderful world happy hour filled with: half price beer/margaritas and hello their ever so wonderful delightfully tasty, without a doubt totally healthy Cheese Fries!!!! Come on now, you've got three days to realize what you're all missin out on! Until then, this chica is out!!!! Don't miss me too much!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mikey-D said...

Yeah those cheese fries are awesome!!! Anytime that I need to shed a few pounds, I go on a strict cheese fry diet and the pounds just start falling off. Ummmm......no.

6:54 AM  
Blogger audrajane said...

Umm and hello dont forget the ever so popular... single bartenders. But watch out for staph. infection!

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home