Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Things that seem to always get in the way!

So I have found myself having this conversation with more than one person recently! There are two things in life I have realized are necessities but also take up time and seem to get in the way! First: Getting Gas, Secondly: Having to go pee. Yeah I know, TMI TMI Alert! Okay getting gas is the most annoying thing in the entire world! Your car needs it but it takes up too much time, and now, it literally drains your bank account! I swear, if Gas could just magically appear in the tank each week or so life would be grrreat! On the TMI note!!! It's just not fair... whoever created this whole Overactive bladder syndrome must be put to death! I say slow down Autonomic system of mine!!!! OK OK j/k but seriously, I drink about 25 glasses of water a day along with random cups of coffee here and there so basically my bladder is always on overload, what's a girl to do?! Yeah I'm sure that was a little much, but you get the point...

Which brings me to my next point... Amy (my co-worker) and I have decided that yes indeed we need our own restroom over here...the other one is across the way, we're not lazy persay... but come on now, I'm sure our co-workers get tired of seeing us constantly walk by every hour or to me what seems like every half hour! So yes, our own potty room would be cool! J/K!

Now that I have blabbed about the randomness of Gasoline and the need to pee I'm going to get back to work!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Evelyn said...

Angie,
That explains the noises and the smell coming from the restroom... Remember I sit outside the restroom. When I started reading, I thought you were going to talk about you going to the restroom due to your bladder and gas,but then you go on mentioning your car. oooops.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Evelyn,

Oh lordy this whole office is going to think I'm crazy! OH well, who's to be the judge of me and my so called 'issues'? I like to think of these as character! Right??

Angie

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home