Thursday, March 31, 2005

What the hell is that???

Okay so I thought I surpassed the years of puberty, years ago...APPARENTLY not!!! I've never understood the phenomena of the "zit" but frankly whoever created this little (or HELLO what can be gigantic) pest deserves a swift kick in the boooootie! Come on now! So it begins...I'm sitting here, minding my own business and next thing I know I feel this "bump" on my cheek. What the hell is that?! Oh wait...no no I already know, it's something doctors like to call a 'pimple'...I however see it as a "pore in distress," just screaming to be poked and squeezed till it's lovely "juices" are expelled to the outside world. I just don’t get it, these pimples are such a nuisance and so unpredictable, it’s like they POP up whenever they want to, “oh pardon me miss, don’t mind me, just hanging around for a while.” Oh well, what can we do? This eternal search for the “best” acne solution never ends, and so begins the never-ending battle to annihilate this lovely hindrance on the faces of every man, woman, an adolescent suffering from the “pubic years” in society… “Do I leave it alone?” What the hell kind of question is that? It’s not even a question; it’s more of a rhetorical question. Of course you’re not going to leave it alone, that’s the problem with this little entity, its existence is so enthralling. So what do we do? Poke, prod, pick, you name it, but who wins???? IT DOES! WHY WHY WHY?!!! Yet every time this conflict of “The ZIT vs. the intellectual beings that we are” is lost, we still try, try again. I don’t know, is it me, or should we fight back?! I got nothin’!

For those who care this might help: http://www.skinrxclinic.com/what_causes_acne.htm
But who needs medical advice??? POKE, PROD, PICK, it’s as easy as that!

2 Comments:

Blogger audrajane said...

I would like to officially say: THAT IS FRAPPIN GROSS!!! Juices?? Nasty. Not to mention that I just got done eating. Yuck. So i decided that whenever i feel the need to indulge in some unnecessary food, i just need to get on here and read that. And BAM i assure you that my hunger will be gone. Its a free diet. Thanks ang! LOVE YA

6:27 PM  
Blogger Mikey-D said...

That is one of the top three nastiest things that I have ever read(exluding my personal memoires....ha....jk).

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home