Friday, April 08, 2005

Can we say OUCH....that was hot!!!!!

Apparently in my 22 years I have yet to figure out that when things are hot, don’t touch! Meanwhile doing my hair this morning I got this bright idea to grab the freaking curling iron with my bare fingers…Yeah, that’s me, a freaking idiot! I’m sitting there and realize, ouch that’s hot oh wait, no…its really freaking hot! I burned my left index finger and thumb! Needless to say, I gave up on doing my hair for the day! I can’t tell you how many times I’ve burned myself with that same damn curling iron… my neck, my hands, even dropped it on my leg once! Is it time to retire the darn thing?? Anyone else out there suffer from the inability to use hair tools properly?

6 Comments:

Blogger Mikey-D said...

I would reccommend wearing some sort of protective gear while you get ready in the mornings.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

Maybe so, or stop being an idiot!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

if it makes your feel any better...it have a similar problem when i use any sort of knives

1:24 PM  
Blogger audrajane said...

so yeah eric, that wouldnt make me feel better. it would make me want to stay away from you when you cook though.... :)

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Ivan said...

Angie hunny, the "curling iron" excuse doesn't work anymore ;)

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wondered what was up with your hair the other day.

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home