Monday, April 25, 2005

Cellular Malfunctions

It has become quite apparent that my cell phone royally sucks! I have known for a while that the phone wasn’t the greatest but now I know it officially ranks #1 amongst the worst cell phones I have ever owned! I personally would like to blame Siemens (my cell phone manufacturer), along with once “ATT” now “Cingular.” However, I find it difficult to blame either company seeing as me, the owner of this ‘quality phone’ lacks the ability to provide proper care. It’d be easy to say that the manufacturer of the phone sent me a broken phone, but that’s not the case. I got it over a year ago in a pretty enclosed package. So here goes the life of my phone…I tend to drop the poor thing at least twice a day, I don’t think Siemens will let me send the phone in for repair seeing as I think they can detect any damage, let alone water damage…Do you think the reason my phone has such issues is because it was dropped in a toilet last August??? Possibly? At any rate, I am having a hard time understanding why my friends get so upset when my phone randomly drops calls, doesn’t receive calls, texts, and doesn’t send texts even though it says “sent.” To top it off, my phone likes to randomly call people, ironically it’s when I’m typically having a rather interesting conversation, or even better when I’m belting out random songs while driving down the road. Either way, please, friends of mine, don’t hate me because my communication device sucks, if anything, I feel this is your opportunity to donate to the “Angie needs a better phone fund.” RIGHT?! LOL….in all actuality I do feel bad though, so this is my apology! Talk to you soon…...right??

13 Comments:

Blogger Mikey-D said...

My ultimatum still stands. If you dont get a new phone, I dont think that we can be friends anymore. We have plans, no call. I call, no answer. Your phone randomly calls me and leaves messages of you singing AC/DC. So in response to all of this malarky, I am donating one whole dollar to your fund. Because that is the value that I put on our friendship Angie. No need to thank me. I know I am a gracious friend. Just kidding of course. I donate $2.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Wow Mike, that was harsh...and I'm only worth $2 whole dollars, OUCH! Hey at least you get a serenade on occasion, right? Okay fine, I'll work on getting a new phone, I promise!!!! So how about deleting the evidence??

2:06 PM  
Blogger Mikey-D said...

Delete the evidence??? Ha. Never!!!

6:12 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

MIKE yo, you gotsta!

6:25 AM  
Anonymous mfos said...

Uh huh...well, I don't think I'll be asking to borrow your phone any time soon. Where was this toilet???I hope you cleaned that phone with some kind of super anti-bacterial soap because that's just disgusting.

7:36 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

Well I vote you keep your phone!!! As someone who has dealt with your phones issues at great length, i have come to appreciate it as one of your many fine quailities and feel it gives calling you a sense of excitment!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

I like Eric's point of view on this one...thanks for the support!!!!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

No problem!!!

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Jennifer said...

You can have my phone I don't use it...its an LG camera phone...later cuz

12:35 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

My Cuz rocks, she loves me...PS: Jen, hope you're doing well!

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Jennifer said...

Course I do, yeah I'm good. Tryna pay rent, no luck, anyway, like I said, I deleted everything off that phone. so if you want it let me know and I'll send you the phone and charger. Later.
Jennifer

5:10 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Jen, Mother's Day at Gma's you should go!!!!

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home