Wednesday, April 20, 2005

“Eat Fresh” MY ASS!!

Okay so last night I decide hey, I’ll run by Subway after working out and tanning, no big deal right?! ONLY not so much! Seeing as this Subway is in a nice part of town around other well kept establishments, I’ve been there before (haven’t had the best of service) but that comes with any restaurants nowadays, I figured things would be fine…in and out, no worries. All I wanted was a foot long sandwich! A six inch for then and the other half for lunch today! Anyway, I walk in and there’s a short line and two people working. I kid you not, I seriously kid you not!!!! This crack head looking lady with dykish short nasty hair, a completely filthy hat, coughing and sneezing all over the damn place is waiting on people, and to top off her quality look…she has freaking HUGE hickies on her neck! Who in their right mind would go sucking on that freak?! Okay, I know that’s a little harsh but come on, have some tact for crying out loud! The other guy working there didn’t say much, he wasn’t too sanitary himself, but he wasn’t the root of my anger or disgust. See, this girl has been working at this Subway now for almost half a year and apparently she still has a job, not after I’m finished with Subway corporate and the Town of Addison. Its one thing to wake up late, look a little sloppy, may not look completely ready to be working for the day, but I draw the line when it comes to complete lack of care, you’re working with food for heavens sake!

5 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

UPDATE!!!! Town of Addison Health Inspector just talked to me and he was extremely concerned about my thoughts and is going out there tomorrow morning!!!!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Mikey-D said...

Now what am I supposed to do? First you call me nasty for giving my girlfriend a love mark on the neck and then you assault my hook up on free sandwiches by getting my baby's mama fired. I thought we were friends.

6:00 AM  
Anonymous mfos said...

That's pretty gross, but yet you continue to go back to this Subway...and for the past 6 months too? Are you sure you don't like your subs with some hickies on the side??? If it was me, I think I'd find another subway. There are at least 3 subways within a 5 minute radius of where I live.

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Nick said...

Well at least the food was fresh. It might be a bad visual, but crack addicts need to work to. Where else are they going to get their crack money. So in a roundabout way, you are supporting her habit. Take her a crack pipe next time, maybe she'll hook you up with a free sub. :)

2:16 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

OH my gosh, way to put it Nick...seeing as I don't have any crack pipes lying around I think I'll have to pass...but next time you're in the area you should stop by...

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home