Tuesday, April 05, 2005

One of those days...

Have you ever had one of those days where you don’t really know if you woke up on the wrong side of the bed, or if it’s just something in the air? I tell you what, today is one of those days. I say this with reluctance because I don’t want you to get the wrong idea and assume I’m grouchy or having a horrible day, because that is not the case. It’s just like I was rushed all morning, barely had time to get dressed, my skirt was even on backward, anyway, thought that was funny! So if you know what I mean by one of those days, it’s like I’m here but not so much, ya know? Anyways, enough blah blah…Hope everyone is having a wonderful day, it is beautiful outside! I leave you with this…” "The most wasted day of all is that during which we have not laughed." So if you woke up on the wrong side of the bed, things don’t seem to be going your way, or it’s just ONE of those days… picture this…I was in my senior year of high school, I was walking down the hall during passing period, accidentally dropped my English book, bent over to pick it up and waaaaamm, about 50 students got a nice view of my backside, yep, my pants split right open! What’d I do?!!! Sat down and just busted out laughing, what else was I to do, change my pants? Naaa, sometimes we all just need a breath of fresh air!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mikey-D said...

It is definitely one of those days. I think is has something to do with the whole daylight savings time thing. Anyway, try to keep those pants in tact Angie.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

Sometimes pants just won't stay on, I don't know, maybe it's my big ghetto bootie! lol! I'll try though...Yeah today is just nulling along!

11:14 AM  
Blogger audrajane said...

Fresh air and your butt just do not go together! Hehe. Just kidding. I could not resist. I LOVE YOU, you are the GREATEST.

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home