Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The Surreal Truths Cont.

The Surreal Truths Cont…

So it’s been a while…you see, I tossed and turned over the fact that I let the whole world know that I’m a walking schizoid freak!!! I’m so kidding! Just to update you, sorry for my temporary absence, I know you all missed my inspiring thoughts and random bouts of wisdom. It’s not that I had a mere lack of enthusiasm to write, it’s that well how do I put this…I was undergoing extensive observation. Apparently when my site was read by some over analytical so called “psychiatrist,” I was “red flagged” as a threat to society. What the hell does that mean?! My bad, didn’t mean to share my stories about little green men coming after me, and my crazy thoughts about them being in love with me. I mean, it’s not like they were true, right?! I mean other than the fact you were all there with me…so anyway, when they realized I was just a “Lifetime” weekend special in the making I so began my debut as an Actress. After realizing I had no talent, I was fired, and so here I be…back in Dallas, working yet again! ALSO… good news, my tragic life with the horrible zit is practically over! FINALLY!!!!! Still peeing all the time, but other than that, life is back to normal…but wait… I don’t want to be normal!!!!! Oh well… The Surreal Truths, another Lifetime event coming to you soon!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mikey-D said...

You know until I met Angie, I thought I was the most random, crazy person in the world. Well, I am passing the crown over to her after reading this latest entry.

2:52 PM  
Blogger audrajane said...

yeah mike, let me warn you... that is just a glimpse of her randomness. and her level of craziness??? we wont even start on that one! :)

5:57 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

That's right Mikey-d pass that crown down! Damn straight I'm crazy, that's what makes me so much fun!!!!

6:03 AM  
Anonymous micro-manager said...

News flash...everyone knows about you being schizoid within five minutes of meeting you...or observing you in your padded habitat behind the glass. So don't fret it...it's one of your most endearing qualities.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home