Monday, May 02, 2005

Has Drivers Ed failed us all?!!!

Have you ever had one of those days where it seems like not one single driver on the road knows where they’re going or how to drive?! I swear to you, Saturday was one of those days! You see, I live literally 4.2 miles from work; my commute shouldn’t be long, or stressful! I decided to come in on Saturday to catch up on some hrs and work, I kid you not, I thought I was going to be involved in some fatal accident. Within two blocks some idiot literally pulls out in front of me, then this other car was swerving and couldn’t decide on a lane, then just went from the left lane all the way to the right, literally a few yards from the stoplight and slammed on his breaks and then turned almost getting hit by oncoming traffic. After finally making it to work unharmed I figured it was just a fluke and that I was on the road at a bad time… Oh no, as the days events toiled onward it got worse and worse! I have officially decided that Beltline is a death trap! People literally do not know how to drive; it’s simple, stay in your lane, use proper signaling, and by God, learn to just drive. Dallas drivers no lie deserves to be branded with the title of “worst drivers in America!” I hate to say it but its true!

5 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

I find the best defense is offense...if you drive like them then no worries...if you swerve into the next lane just as the guy next to you does...no problems, right?

8:40 AM  
Blogger Mikey-D said...

I have found that the biggest problem with Dallas drivers is the lack of turn singal usage. Even more annoying than that is when they turn the blinker on as they are making their turn. What I do like about Dallas drviers is that everyone is in a hurry. I like to get places fast and even though I dont drive my mustang anymore, I treat my truck as if it is one. I am willing to put up with a little bit of craziness from other drivers as long as they keep their move on.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

I agree Mike, they need to stay on the move...but pulling out in front of me and slowing down, NOT COOL! Don't want an angry angie on your case.

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you wouldn't have these issues if you drove on the right side of the road instead of the left.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

I know, I can't seem to drive right, oh well! back at ya anonymous.

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home